Evnroll Stockist South West

monkey99x

Visit site
Hello!

Longshot - can anyone point me in the direction of Evnroll stockists/fitters in the South West?

I'm looking to book in for a putter fitting as it's the only club on the bag I've not been fitted for and would like to involve Evnroll in the testing.
I've searched Evnrolls website but it's out of date as the nearest one to me (Wrag Barn) haven't stocked Evnroll for 2 years :rolleyes::LOL:
I've contacted Evnroll who pointed me to some random company in Ireland and I reckon a vaccine is more likely to come before I get an up to date list of stockists!

At this rate, I might have to drive an hour or so to Core Golf, but if anyone knows of anywhere in around Wiltshire, I'd be grateful!

Cheers

apj0524

Head Pro
Visit site
Might be too far to travel but have you looked at Precision Golf Limited in West Byfleet, Surrey, they have Evnroll on their home page or Golf Principles Basingstoke, web site is down so not sure what they stock

monkey99x

Visit site
Thanks for the reply. I finally got a reply from the UK main distributor today and my nearest is either Core Golf or Golf Principles.
They've still got some work to do to get UK wide coverage then, because they're both over an hours drive!