Evnroll putters

D

Deleted member 1418

I've got an ER2, best putter I've owned, and I've used Ping, Odyssey and Scotty's. Get the missus to treat you for Christmas ?

D

Deleted member 15344

Does it make putts?
All depends on who is holding it ?

I tried a few when I was with a club fitter a while back - very well made , felt a bit heavier and nice looking

As with any putter it’s all about having confidence in your stroke and the putter

I didn’t see anything that you don’t get with a spider or an anser etc

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
All depends on who is holding it ?

I tried a few when I was with a club fitter a while back - very well made , felt a bit heavier and nice looking

As with any putter it’s all about having confidence in your stroke and the putter

I didn’t see anything that you don’t get with a spider or an anser etc

My spider is ok and I had a lesson with Paul Foston which included a fair bit of putting and I'm definitely rolling the ball better but there is always that "is there something better" wondering

D

Deleted member 15344

My spider is ok and I had a lesson with Paul Foston which included a fair bit of putting and I'm definitely rolling the ball better but there is always that "is there something better" wondering
That’s because you’re a magpie in regards golf equipment- can’t resist something shiney ?

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
I had a putter fitting a couple of years ago full SAM lab stuff

Went along with Evnroll in mind, but just didn’t click
Ended up with a giant Seemore which is great.

So what I’m saying is forget the preconceived ideas, go with what works

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
That’s because you’re a magpie in regards golf equipment- can’t resist something shiney ?

How very dare you ?

I've had my irons a lifetime, well 2 years exactly !
Bought a 2nd hand G400 driver and SIM hybrid this year, nothing else new that is used to hit ball into the woods

D

Deleted member 15344

I had a putter fitting a couple of years ago full SAM lab stuff

Went along with Evnroll in mind, but just didn’t click
Ended up with a giant Seemore which is great.

So what I’m saying is forget the preconceived ideas, go with what works

How big is giant ?
How very dare you ?

I've had my irons a lifetime, well 2 years exactly !
Bought a 2nd hand G400 driver and SIM hybrid this year, nothing else new that is used to hit ball into the woods

That’s only because people of your age have had to shield all year and shops were shut ??

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
I've looked at putters of all sorts in the last couple of weeks and generally all the prices of golf equipment is , to me, ridiculously high. I bought a couple of end of range wedges in a local sale a year or so back and seen the rrp on some wedges getting up to the £170 mark - worrying I think after a Titleist fitting rep told me that they advise changing them after about 40 rounds!

When have you ever had the same clubs for 40 rounds?