European Tour fantasy league

drewster

Tour Rookie
Visit site
GUtted that i missed the start of this as I'm normally a bit of a Fantasy Golf Geek. Pretty rubbish from the ET not emailing previous competitors that we're back up and running .

Raesy92

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Decent start considering my captain got absolutely 0 points. Larrazabal got me most of my points with his second place finish.

D

Deleted member 15344

Everyone should be in the league who requested now

I'll give it a couple of weeks until it gets going and will post up the league and then do it once a month until it gets to the nitty gritty at the end

Cheers

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Happy-ish with mid table, I was flying at 1 point with Rafa, Henrik & Martin all at the top but they all slid, only had 1 miss the cut so relatively satisfied. Onwards & upwards 👍🏌️

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've just got an email from European Tour saying that my team has been changed to the following;

Paul Waring
Rafa Cabrera Bello
Ernie Els (Captain)
Matteo Manassero
Thorbjørn Olesen
Alex Noren

Just logged in to find my team was as I selected and not as above!
What's going on?
Has anyone else had this?
I just want to know that my team is as I picked and not as the ET has selected.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm glad it's reverted to the old format ........................ BUT, it would be nice if team picks were highlighted in blue as they used to be.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm glad it's reverted to the old format ........................ BUT, it would be nice if team picks were highlighted in blue as they used to be.

Agreed. Especially when there is an option to have them highlighted on the Profile page, but it doesn't seem to work!

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Not looking good for my selections this week, 1 just scraping through the cut so I have a full house, 2 are in the top 10 on -8 but nobody is setting the place alight!

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Got two tied for the lead (Aphibarnrat and Sulli), Noren 2 back, RCB 4, Luiten 5 and Wiesberger just made the cut, so have a full house. Hopefully one of the lads (hopefully captain Noren) can take the win.