European Tour fantasy league

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Difficult to pick this week. As you can often get someone coming through the field on the weekend for a high finish. Tried to pick a mixture of players I wouldn't normally this week.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Not a single player from last week is available, which I suppose is a godsend as they all flopped big style!

I can't drop any further, so the only way is up.....:mmm:

Capella

Journeyman Pro
blog.jutta-jordans.de
Yeah, I am finding this week tricky as well. Most of my usual players are not playing, so I more or less randomly chose some. But who knows ... golf is a funny game and betting on it always comes down to luck more than strategizing anyway.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
It's a bizarre system for the event this week....
You could 24th on Sunday morning, maybe 10-15 shots back with no chance of winning ' and yet.....
Win a few 6 hole Matchplay games and you're a European Tour winner with a 2 year exemption....
Don't really get mixing Strokeplay with Matchplay
Only incentive to playing well in the first 3 rounds is making sure you're in the top 24 come Sunday...

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Well I'm losing 3 easily and they were some of the big boys along with my captain 😳 and the others all bar 1 are looking just to scrape through, another stinker of a week 😞

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've got captain Olesen through after a solid round today and then Smith, Oosthuizen and Uihlein also got through. Lost Fraser and Noren to the cut. Hopefully Thorbjorn can tear it up over the weekend and dominate in the matchplay.

rosswilliams

Club Champion
Visit site
Not been following and have no idea on the format, or rules of the comp this week but have Olesen, Oosthuizen and Detry in the top 20 from what i can see. Had no idea who to pick this time.

Capella

Journeyman Pro
blog.jutta-jordans.de
I have Oosthuizen and Heisele with relatively good chances of being in the final 24. Uihlein and Green made the cut at least, but I doubt they will be in the matchplay. The other two (Noren and Henry) missed the cut. They both actually played quite well today, but had a bit of a mare in the first round.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have Oosthuizen and Heisele with relatively good chances of being in the final 24. Uihlein and Green made the cut at least, but I doubt they will be in the matchplay. The other two (Noren and Henry) missed the cut. They both actually played quite well today, but had a bit of a mare in the first round.

What score makes the cut?

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Only lost one to the cut, with 4 currently inside the top 17 and looking good for the knockouts. Hopefully they all play round 3 well. Picking randoms this week has seemed to work so far.

Raesy92

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I have two through ... Three of mine finsihed on -1.

Unless one of them wins or comes second I am in for a terrible week!

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
All hopes hanging on Louis. Everyone else is gone. Furthest other than Louis was Jordan Smith who's been eliminated from the playoff. Nice.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
If I'm reading this correctly I have one through and one in the play offs ................. fingers crossed for a bit of damage limitations!

Thought about it a bit harder and it would appear that I now have two through to the last day!

Last edited: