European Tour fantasy league

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Pathetic week.
Seeing as, at one time, all of my players were below the cut line, I'm grateful for the 99k points I managed.....

Yant

Head Pro
Visit site
Had Fitzpatrick as captain and also had Noren. So did ok this week.

Back to the top of the GM league!

Capella

Journeyman Pro
blog.jutta-jordans.de
See? This time I did not pick Wiesberger and he is 4 under after his first 10 holes, while Joost Luiten, who is my captain this week, is 3 over. I am a golf bet Anti-Midas. :temper:

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I've just had a look on the ET website and they are only showing two people on the course ................... both well into their back nines !!!!

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
All mine are underway ..................... one of whom is under par!!
Two of mine are only a few holes in, so there's still hope for a better day 1.
Glad Bernd dropped one on 18, I picked Luiten over him .......... doh!

Capella

Journeyman Pro
blog.jutta-jordans.de
Well, I must say, if the weather is anything like it is here (and I guess it is, I live only 20 miles from the Dutch border), then conditions are highly unfair. We have such abrupt changes from sunny, dry, calm spells to almost apocalyptic storms und thunderstorms, it is untrue. It can change from almost ideal conditions to 50 mph winds in a matter of minutes. The LPGA canceled day 1 of the Evian Championship to give all players a hopefully equal chance of a fresh start tomorrow. Maybe the ET should consider doing the same. I mean, yeah, golf is an outdoor sport and natural factors always come into play, but this is really a bit much.

Yant

Head Pro
Visit site
See? This time I did not pick Wiesberger and he is 4 under after his first 10 holes, while Joost Luiten, who is my captain this week, is 3 over. I am a golf bet Anti-Midas. :temper:

Don't mean to rub it in but i have Wiesberger as captain.

*I did mean to rub it in.

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
I had one famous Thai player in my team until Wednesday when I swapped him out for another well known Thai player. Unfortunately, it was Kiradech I swapped out and Thongchai I subbed in. Nice one.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
I had one famous Thai player in my team until Wednesday when I swapped him out for another well known Thai player. Unfortunately, it was Kiradech I swapped out and Thongchai I subbed in. Nice one.

Ouch!
They're, currently, thirteen shots apart ............... that's gotta hurt.
I chose Luiten over Wiesberger and that really hurts.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Not brilliant but certainly not disasterous, chipping my way at those above me and ive 2 good close targets right above me to dispose of next week 😜

Capella

Journeyman Pro
blog.jutta-jordans.de
And I did it again. Kicked Luiten out of my team (because I had him as captain last week and he failed me and missed the cut). Now he is leading after round 1. I am cursed this year, I tell you. Cursed!