European Tour fantasy league

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Well, they kept that quiet.
Back to the old rules.
No VC, Captain's points doubled and no cut replacement...

Get picking

D

Deleted member 15344

Have quickly created a League

GM Forum

Pin is V5h8lODqlC

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
It always used to start with the Desert Swing but was late starting last year...
Hadn't received an email like previous years...
Oh well...

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Sent an email to the European tour complaining about the lack of notice, apparently they sent an email out yesterday, still far too short notice.

Many people will join late and miss the deadline for this week and will be disadvantaged , I have suggested they scrub this week and start afresh next week after sending out some more emails

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
Don't think so, but you can change it on your phone on the MyEuropeanTour website.

Good start for my Captain, Stenson. Also nice to see another of my picks, Olesen, finishing strong with 3 birdies! Really should have picked Kaymer though.

Capella

Journeyman Pro
blog.jutta-jordans.de
I'm mad at myself now. I thought about the Fantasy league just yesterday and then remembered that it started with the Masters last year and just assumed it would be the same again without checking. Now I missed the first tournament. I am really surprised they did not send out an email to last years participants to inform them that it starts earlier this year.

D

Deleted member 15344

I think i have accepted everyone into the league - if anyone hasn't been just let me know

Mods is it ok for this to be a sticky ?

Raesy92

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Well 4 out of my 6 made the cut. Few are looking not too bad to earn a fair amount of points.

Shame I backed Danny Willett and made him my captain ... Fancied him to turn his poor form around to kick off the new season. Pieters was the other that missed the cut for me.

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
I'm mad at myself now. I thought about the Fantasy league just yesterday and then remembered that it started with the Masters last year and just assumed it would be the same again without checking. Now I missed the first tournament. I am really surprised they did not send out an email to last years participants to inform them that it starts earlier this year.

Suggest that everyone emails the European tour and have a good old moan at them