European Tour Fantasy League - Take 2

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I'm going to have a stinker this week due to over thinking my selection, I swapped out 4 in favour of Swedes & Danes and guess what, the 4 I've had in for weeks are all in the top 10 with 2 of them at 1 & 2 and the 4 newbies are nowhere to be seen :mad:

Capella

Journeyman Pro
blog.jutta-jordans.de
I'm doing okay, all my players made the cut, though Scott Hend did struggle yesterday and started today's round with a double bogey. Shame, he is my VC, so I would have loved for him to do better. But Hendrik Stenson, who is my captain, has recovered nicely from a rather bumpy start on the first day.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Who missed..?
If it was your Captain or Vice Captain then they don't get replaced....
Did you watch the video that unlocks CR..?

ruff-driver

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Who missed..?
If it was your Captain or Vice Captain then they don't get replaced....
Did you watch the video that unlocks CR..?

Yep skipper this week, maybe should read the small print :p
but never had a c/r for the 2 weeks before and neither were cap or vc :angry:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
312,614 points for me, seeing as I dissected my team I didn't come out of it that bad, but I could have stole the day had I not changed it! Up another place in the overall league but due to a mid position in the weekly positions I've closed the gap on many above me, so I'm hovering ready to climb even higher.

Trini swinger

Medal Winner
Visit site
Guys, I know about watching the video after selecting your team to get a cut replacement, but it does not appear to be giving me that option this week for the US open??? Is it just me???

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Guys, I know about watching the video after selecting your team to get a cut replacement, but it does not appear to be giving me that option this week for the US open??? Is it just me???

Its only regular European tour event you get one for I believe. So none for the majors and WGC's with no cut and also not for the Dunhill Links.

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
1 Phil Coumbe Tailormade Titans 10,815,840
2 Ian Murgatroyd Pargrinders 10,795,903
3 Jutta Jordans MyBoys 10,365,195
4 David Boal DCB's All Stars 10,291,778
5 Philip Murgatroyd Team Fragger 9,803,924
6 Richard Gajewski Fiveasidegolf 9,574,311
7 Andy Barrett THEQUESTFOR11 9,509,589
8 Robert nutt a brit of alrite 9,386,068
9 Martyn Vaughan Hit In The Nads 9,065,004
10 jason turner Aces high 8,785,704

Some big changes this week as several had good Capt & VC picks who came home.

French Open This week and some big money tournaments over the next month including The Open and the US PGA so it can all change with a lucky/ well worked out pick.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
My first good week of the season!
I managed 1,515,970 points .................... nearly 25% of my season's total so far!
Captain won and my VC was tied second!
Probably peaked too early.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I've got 5 of mine still in the top 10 in France currently and can only (hopefully) see some of their positions improve....

Fish

Banned
Visit site
to activate the cut replacement, you have to watch a 30 second video after you have selected your team

I just play it with the sound off,

I always do this, but this week I had a non-starter in Chris Wood and Shane Lowry missed the cut and I've got squat!?

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I had Woody as well - because he pulled out before the start but after the midnight cut off he doesn't get changed.
If he'd pulled out at 11pm Wednesday then the system would have allocated another player - another example of the random rule changes that don't seem to work.

Was Lowry your C or VC?
They don't get replaced if they miss the cut - again, totally random rule...

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I had Woody as well - because he pulled out before the start but after the midnight cut off he doesn't get changed.
If he'd pulled out at 11pm Wednesday then the system would have allocated another player - another example of the random rule changes that don't seem to work.

Was Lowry your C or VC?
They don't get replaced if they miss the cut - again, totally random rule...

Lowry was my VC, as you say, random rule changes you can't follow and seem somewhat unfair at times.