Enniscrone Golf Club

Hammertoe

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Any of you Irish guys on here ever play Enniscrone? Staying at the hotel next to it for a few days in July and just wanted to see if it is worth trying to get the clubs into the car and a game squeezed in? It looks pretty spectacular from the pics online.

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Any of you Irish guys on here ever play Enniscrone? Staying at the hotel next to it for a few days in July and just wanted to see if it is worth trying to get the clubs into the car and a game squeezed in? It looks pretty spectacular from the pics online.
Played in 'The Atlantic Challange' some 3 years ago & we all rated it the best of the 3 courses...... simply outstanding.

D

Deleted Member 1156

If you go to Enniscrone and don't play it you will kick yourself for ever. Stand on the 1st tee and you will wonder what all the fuss is about but from your approach shot into the green until you walk off the last it is outstanding. One of my all time favourite courses.
If you can get away with it I would also highly recommend you drive out to Belmullet to play Carne as well.

D

Deleted member 17920

Hell yeh. I haven’t played it but it looks amazing.
why wouldn’t you take the bats ?

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Played it a number of times.

Absolutely brilliant course. Beats me up most times but always enjoy the challenge.

Last time we played was a 2 day thing last march. Got one nice day in the sun and the next day was freezing rain. A week later covid shut the world.