Emoji golf balls.

trevor

Head Pro
Visit site
Quite a few people over the years must have been given emoji golf balls as a present from someone.
Just wondering what most people actually do with them. Do you wait for the next monthly medal and proudly tee up your bright red emoji golf ball, hit them at the range and hope you don’t get one back in your next bucket, store them in the garage for future use or try and get over a lake with one that doesn’t normally make it?

inc0gnito

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Got some last year. Tried to sell them but nobody bought them. So now they’ve been used to practice putting in the living room.

AdamC28

Visit site
Good for society days.
We play a game where each 4 ball takes one out with them, it’s gets passed between each player, changing each whole and whichever team gets the best score with the emoji ball wins.

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
We got my daughter some when she was 10. She smashed the first one into two on the second tee.

Last edited:

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Just received my second box, can’t remember what I even done with the first one.

Out of interest has anyone put one into play and if so what was the feedback?

Tempted to use them for a few roll ups during thus wet weather

MartynB

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I have their distant cousin the sports golf balls. I don’t see the point of these but they look ok sat on my golf shelf with other kit.

AdamW

Visit site
My brother got a box of these for his secret santa at work and he loved them was going as well as any other golf ball. The print was poor quality though and started to wear off after a few holes especially in the wet conditions

Yant

Head Pro
Visit site
Gave them to my 5-year old. Which was perfect because they have a poo emoji on them and he loves it.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I was bought a box of them years ago. I did hit one for a couple of holes, as I recall it was rock hard and the face wore off it after only a few hits as well, so I was just left with a slightly dull yellow ball.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I was bought a box of them years ago. I did hit one for a couple of holes, as I recall it was rock hard and the face wore off it after only a few hits as well, so I was just left with a slightly dull yellow ball.
Like all these "gift" balls. They are all rocks. No idea what make they are but all the same