Embroidered Society Polo Shirts of good quality

Kennysarmy

Visit site
Has anyone had any embroidered polo shirts done for their golf societies?

Any recommendations of places to get prices from?

We're only looking at about a dozen at most, we've designed a logo, just need to some places that do decent quality "golf" polo shirts rather than the cheap thin cotton work style ones...

Thanks.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Uniglo sell excellent quality polo's, and quite cheap last time I bought some. Plenty of colours, and then get them embroidered after

Kennysarmy

Visit site
Uniglo sell excellent quality polo's, and quite cheap last time I bought some. Plenty of colours, and then get them embroidered after

Hi, yes, the issue is finding somewhere on-line that does both the polo shirt AND allow us to upload our logo for it to be embroidered as one package...

D

Deleted member 16999

Hi, yes, the issue is finding somewhere on-line that does both the polo shirt AND allow us to upload our logo for it to be embroidered as one package...
Motif8, dealt with them for years, excellent company and has clothing for every budget.

Kennysarmy

Visit site
Many thanks for all the suggestions - I'll take a proper look at the weekend!

I suspect the hardest part of this will be getting the guys to all agree on a common colour!!!!

So next discussion - pros and cons of various colours?

D

Deleted member 16999

Don’t give them a choice, you decide and whoever isn’t happy, tell them they can do the next one.:)

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Many thanks for all the suggestions - I'll take a proper look at the weekend!

I suspect the hardest part of this will be getting the guys to all agree on a common colour!!!!

So next discussion - pros and cons of various colours?

If you use B2Promodesign, you can mix and match the colours to whatever quantity you want. We did a number of jackets a few years back, two different colour jackets and three different cotton colours for stitching. They will make up as you want.

Kennysarmy

Visit site
Cotton.
Cotton with Elastane.
Polyester.
Polyester with Elastane.

Looking at some of the higher priced polo shirts on sale on various sites they seem to be all different combinations of the above - so what are the real pros and cons of each material type?

r0wly86

Head Pro
Visit site
My friend runs a company that does this sort of thing, very good prices and you can just send the jpeg over and he will sort out the embroidery. He will also go through what you want, colour, material wise so you get what you want.

enquiries@onefitteamwear.com

drop him a message and he will sort you out

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Cotton.
Cotton with Elastane.
Polyester.
Polyester with Elastane.

Looking at some of the higher priced polo shirts on sale on various sites they seem to be all different combinations of the above - so what are the real pros and cons of each material type?
Polyester with Elastane would be my preference. They won't need ironing whereas cotton ones will do. And the elastane means they have a bit of give in them so they're very breathable and comfortable.