Embroidered Polo Shirts

Senseicads

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Hi everyone,

Me and a group of friends are going on a golf holiday in April. We are looking to get some polo shirts with a bit of a logo(yet to be decided) and with our names embroidered on it on the chest. We are thinking maybe something on the sleeve also...but not not sure yet. I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations as to best places we can get these from? I'm not sure yet if the group would prefer cheap as chips polo shirts or whether they would like something of a bit higher quality that will last more than a couple of washes. Any recommendations would be appreciated! Currently there is lots of googling but it's hard to get any indication of the quality of the embroidery and shirts.

thanks

Cads

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
I have the potential to do this service, it would depend on what quality polo shirts you would like. Embroidery or printing could be done. If you want any more details send me a PM

D

Deleted member 16999

Have a look for Motif8 on Web, they carry all levels of Polo and will even embroid on a Polo you supply.
Excellent firm, used them for the last 8 years

Senseicads

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Have a look for Motif8 on Web, they carry all levels of Polo and will even embroid on a Polo you supply.
Excellent firm, used them for the last 8 years

Thanks everyone for the responses. I think it likely that we will use these guys, I dropped them an email today and they responded really quickly have given us colour sample charts of the shirts and I have been really impressed with their responses so far. Also they seem to be able to provide Adidas and Nike shirts at a very very reasonable price, although not sure which one we are going for yet!