Eliminating the small risk.

D

Deleted member 16999

You're on a golf course. The chances of contracting the virus via indirect secondary contact from someone else's ball is way lower than the risk of being taken out by an errant tee shot, which in turn is way lower than the risk of having a serious car accident driving to the course.

People need to get a sense of perspective.
An errant tee shot you could hear a warning or see it coming, driving to the course you may be aware of a bad junction and approach it every time with caution, ie taking precautions and reducing the risk of those things happening, note the word reducing, not eliminating, reducing, therefore, what is the issue if someone wants to take an extra precaution and and possibly reduce another risk to themselves from something that can’t be seen.

The sense of perspective people need to get is those commenting on something that has no impact on them and ask themselves why are they bothered?

Backache

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Big problem is droplet spread made worse by coughing, singing and shouting. So I am going to avoid all errant shots so I don't shout fore.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
You're on a golf course. The chances of contracting the virus via indirect secondary contact from someone else's ball is way lower than the risk of being taken out by an errant tee shot, which in turn is way lower than the risk of having a serious car accident driving to the course.

People need to get a sense of perspective.
That’s not good .
I got hit On the head and hospitalised last year .
Will have to be more careful driving .;)
It’s a mindset thing some people think about this virus ,some don’t we all differ.

D

Deleted member 16999

Big problem is droplet spread made worse by coughing, singing and shouting. So I am going to avoid all errant shots so I don't shout fore.
Not an issue if you’re wearing a respirator.;)

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
No need to go all home-made with polly bags and wet wipes, the real thing is already on the market

rBVaSFprHHuAZtO7AAGpxCaueOg382.jpg

You are weclome

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
But I know I have been spooked when I found a nice Pro V1 in the semi rough and blooming left it there! :eek::eek:

When the ball has been lifted so I can identify it I have already touched it .................

I have left a lot of balls out there which I have spotted I try to kick them in to a place so they do not damage the mowers.