Dunlop Performance golf socks

• Thread starter Deleted member 23270
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23270

Just a little heads up to let you know about these socks. I bought some recently although I didn't book a fitting just went for it on impulse. Possibly the most comfortable socks I have ever worn, came off the course with my feet feeling fresh as daisies.

I've also worn them to work and found that I have definitely gone a few yards further during my lunchtime walk so they also give you more distance!

Available from Sports Direct for £5 for 2 pairs. They will also do a deal at only £10 for 4 pairs :thup:

Fill yer boots!! (quite literally :D )

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Just a little heads up to let you know about these socks. I bought some recently although I didn't book a fitting just went for it on impulse. Possibly the most comfortable socks I have ever worn, came off the course with my feet feeling fresh as daisies.

I've also worn them to work and found that I have definitely gone a few yards further during my lunchtime walk so they also give you more distance!

Available from Sports Direct for £5 for 2 pairs. They will also do a deal at only £10 for 4 pairs :thup:

That will just be the jacked lofts on them!

tugglesf239

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Had £150 worth of AG gift vouchers to spend a while ago.

Had a tenner left and did not need gloves, tees etc, so I picked up a pair of FJ sports tour performance blah blah blah of the shelve for 9.99 for a single pair (reduced in the sale... ha ha.... a tenner!!)

Took them to the till with the other swag I bought and it transpired Id picked up the FJ Sports performance tour PLUS... socks by mistake.

They were 14 quid!!! For two bloody socks.

I managed to haggle them down to a tenner as they had been marked up wrong on the shelve and I bought them.

I can honestly say though they have been a revelation.

They go on my feet, stop my shoes leather rubbing against my feet and.....

They look quite pretty on my size 9’s

Bargain 😬

They have done nowt for my game though. Which is surprising at the price

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
The ones I got were ok until they had a few washes then wore away fast, after a round I would shower and my soles were covered in fluff from the socks, will buy better quality next time

dufferman

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

It's a shame that people flock to those brands who have major sponsorship deals really. Would you send that much if Lee Westwood wasn't sponsored by them? I think not.

Consumerism at it's finest. Tut tut.

dewsweeper

Tour Rookie
Visit site
It's a shame that people flock to those brands who have major sponsorship deals really. Would you send that much if Lee Westwood wasn't sponsored by them? I think not.

Consumerism at it's finest. Tut tut.

I don't understand your point.
Lee Westwood was not mentioned by the OP ,only price and satisfaction!p

North Mimms

Tour Winner
Visit site
I assume that you have make sure that you put left sock on left foot, and right sock on right, otherwise you won't know if you're coming or going

North Mimms

Tour Winner
Visit site
Left and right socks are a thing!
I turned up at away course one summer wearing sandals and forgot to bring any socks with me.
I bought the cheapest ladies socks in the overpriced pro shop, and they were had Left and Right woven into them!

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
I turned up at away course one summer wearing sandals and forgot to bring any socks with me.
I bought the cheapest ladies socks in the overpriced pro shop, and they were had Left and Right woven into them!

Footie socks are like that. Padded ankle bits too

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site

Makes a change from the usual ladies' underwear you sport ;-)