Dundonald Friday 16th March

HowlingGale

Head Pro
Visit site
Sorry. Just realised this might be arranged for the guys coming to the Turnberry meet. If you get no takers let me know.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
For those playing tomorrow its showing dry and a wee bit of wind. Maybe 15-20 mph, just enough to make it interesting.

Feel free to arrive early, range is open and good short game facilities. Use the clubhouse, food is decent if you want lunch. Ill probably be there from 11/1130. I need my tea.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
For those playing tomorrow its showing dry and a wee bit of wind. Maybe 15-20 mph, just enough to make it interesting.

Feel free to arrive early, range is open and good short game facilities. Use the clubhouse, food is decent if you want lunch. Ill probably be there from 11/1130. I need my tea.

Only a wee trip room Patrick for me via ag to collect a top. Will likely be there around noon.

jpxpro

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Ill be there for 11.30/12 just in time for lunch and a crash course in links golf before the Main event tommorow 😜

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Thank you very much for your company gentlemen. I really enjoyed it.

Hope your swings weren't damaged too much for Turnberry. Good conditioning training with the biting wind.