Dubbin on golf shoes. Yes or No?

marnie

Visit site
In fact the patented Homer method has more stages.

Bring shoes home
Get wife to wipe over with baby wipes to clean residual debris shoe cleaning machine missed
Tell wife to pack with newspaper if wet/damp
Leave several days to dry properly
Get wife to apply polish
Leave to dry
Get wife to apply dubbin
Leave to dry
Put back in box

the wife or the golf shoes?

Visit site
Well I have always used cows heel, which, I am given to understand, is actually neatsfoot oil. I've use it on my motorcycle boots for fifty years, and my Footjoys benefit from the same stuff. Difficult to get hold of it as there are very few old fashioned butchers these days, but if you can get some you will never use anything else.......well apart from the liquid STINKS!! It's awful.....you need to put gloves on.
I managed to get hold of a large tub of it for free, which always pleases a Yorkshireman!

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Well I have always used cows heel, which, I am given to understand, is actually neatsfoot oil. I've use it on my motorcycle boots for fifty years, and my Footjoys benefit from the same stuff. Difficult to get hold of it as there are very few old fashioned butchers these days, but if you can get some you will never use anything else.......well apart from the liquid STINKS!! It's awful.....you need to put gloves on.
I managed to get hold of a large tub of it for free, which always pleases a Yorkshireman!

I bought some neatsfoot oil off ebay to renovate the leather grips on some of my older clubs, haven't got round to it yet but I hope it doesn't stink too much!