Dubai Budget course ??

nyckuk

Visit site
Off to Dubai mid November and will have a spare 1/2 day to play a few holes
I play off 18 and my son only plays once a month at most but is recovering from a Tibial Plateau Fracture (broken knee/leg) hence why a budget course would probably suit us best .
Saying that Trump International Champ Course has tee times from 2pm ish for around £100 each , Sunset is 5.30pm so not sure will get all 18 in ??
We would need club hire , walking is ok . Was hoping around £50 each but go upto £100 if its a iconic course

thanks

carldudley

Visit site
Played out there a few times, non of the courses are budget-friendly really, unless you go for one of the Par 3 courses at Emirates for example.

Jebel Ali at JA resorts is a bit cheaper but i think it's only 9-holes (not played there).

Best bet is to download the Viya app they have some deals on there if you book early enough or twilight rounds etc.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone walking the courses out there (i usually go in summer so 40oC+ usually) but for your green fee you will get a buggy, free range balls and get to use the changing rooms, lockers, showers etc.

All the courses are in immaculate condition and you do get value for your money out there (imho)

Bo Golf

Visit site
I used to live in Dubai and played Jebel Ali many times. Nine holes with two set of tees. Great course and in immaculate condition. Meydan golf is another nine holer. Both courses are substantially cheaper than the 18 holes courses.

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Dubai Hills supposed to be a great budget option. It’s on our itinerary in February after a couple of recommendations

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
I used to live in Dubai and played Jebel Ali many times. Nine holes with two set of tees. Great course and in immaculate condition. Meydan golf is another nine holer. Both courses are substantially cheaper than the 18 holes courses.
Agreed. Played it a couple of times about 5yrs ago. A lot cheaper than The Emirates courses…think it was The Montgomery that I played…not the floodlit one.

nyckuk

Visit site
Thanks all for the suggestions .
Im staying near La Mer beach so the Dubai hills and Meydan golf are both only 20 minutes Taxi , Jebel Ali is probably a little far out around 50-60 minutes.
Most of the top end courses seem to have 9 hole Par 3 courses attached at very reasonable prices so they maybe an option??