Druid golf balls

r0wly86

Head Pro
Visit site
I know there have been reviews of Druid clothing which are generally very positive. I have seen that they have started making their own golf balls, 3 piece urethane ball is £24 for 10 balls which is a pretty decent price, and discounts are available if you buy more packs.

Just wondered if anyone one had used them and if they were any good. Obviously not expecting them to be comparable to Pro V1 et al, but if they are a decent enough ball then they may worth getting for practice

Springveldt

Visit site
I know there have been reviews of Druid clothing which are generally very positive. I have seen that they have started making their own golf balls, 3 piece urethane ball is £24 for 10 balls which is a pretty decent price, and discounts are available if you buy more packs.

Just wondered if anyone one had used them and if they were any good. Obviously not expecting them to be comparable to Pro V1 et al, but if they are a decent enough ball then they may worth getting for practice
So, £29 a dozen then? I'd guess they are probably using the same supplier as Vice balls and other DTC balls.

If you want cheap urethane balls then the Honma TW-S or X from Online Golf are hard to beat. £19 a dozen if you buy 2 of them.