Driving irons.

MadAdey

Money List Winner
Visit site
I love my 19* MP18 FLi-Hi. Can tee it up off the front foot and get a lovely high flight, or tee it down a bit and move it back in my stance for a lower more penetrating trajectory. It goes about 225-230 depending on roll out and I hardly ever miss the fairway with it, if I do it is normally just off and never in the crap. Pretty damn good off the deck too, but it doesn't fly high and soft so tends to have a bit of roll out when hitting onto the green, so have to be careful as it can have a habit of running to the back.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I love my 19* MP18 FLi-Hi. Can tee it up off the front foot and get a lovely high flight, or tee it down a bit and move it back in my stance for a lower more penetrating trajectory. It goes about 225-230 depending on roll out and I hardly ever miss the fairway with it, if I do it is normally just off and never in the crap. Pretty damn good off the deck too, but it doesn't fly high and soft so tends to have a bit of roll out when hitting onto the green, so have to be careful as it can have a habit of running to the back.
Seems like it's mis-named then. :D