Driver Swing

JustOne

Ryder Cup Winner
www.justoneuk.com
It's a bit far away and at the wrong angle to be uber constructive. It looks OK. Interesting little thing going on there with your left heel which twists at the start of your downswing... I'd question why that was happening.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Pretty nice 'through impact and follow through' but....

Doesn't seem much of a hip turn and club seems to come back on the inside more than desirable.

I'd want to start the back-swing more with a hip movement (or at least with more hip movement), keeping the 'Y' of arms & club (one-piece-takeaway) for longer.

Something that might help - and might also eliminate that left heel movement on the down-swing - is to open the left foot 20-30 degrees. This should encourage the hip to turn on the back-swing and is pretty much where the left foot finishes anyway - so 'minimises' the (unconscious) balance adjustment on the down-swing.

Bad shots start right?

Bucket92

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Thanks Foxholer, those changes you suggest sound like they'll be beneficial to my swing, I'll give them a try at the range. My bad shot id usually a straight or pull hook, but I do push the occasional shot right.