Driver / Irons / Wedge / Electric Cart FS

Ken_A

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I have just done a bit of credit card bashing the following are for sale -

Driver-

Nike, SQ SUMO 10.5 reg, 1 year old. Well used - few scratches on the top paint - I have touched it in with black paint to hide but it is still visable if you are looking. Great driver super forgiving and legal. Will take £100

Irons -

I have a set of Mizuno MX-19's for sale. 1 year old, cost me £320 at the time of purchase. Set is 3I to SW regular steel shaft, I have kept neoprene head covers on these while playing to stop damage. Will accept £180.

Wedge -

Mizuno MP-T Rawhaze 58deg Wedge 10deg bounce. Well used, rusting in well. £30

Electric Trolly-

Proteam electric cart 18 (poss 27) hole battery, >1 year old.

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3211126/Trail/searchtext>GOLF.htm £100

I will email photos if you are interested, I will let people take these for a 1 week test if they give me cash and are genuine. Collect from Hamiltonsbawn / Armagh I am in Belfast most weeks. Can post all items except trolly.

pierreman

Club Champion
Visit site
Ken just noticed your ad for the driver. I'm interested without committing, would you be able to stick a photo on of it and the damage suffered. That is if you haven't sold it yet.

Thanks

Ken_A

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Pictures

DSCF5472sm.JPG

DSCF5467sm.JPG

DSCF5471sm.JPG

DSCF5470sm.JPG

Yellow lines on the crown in pic 3 are the lights btw.

Ken_A

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I am a real sucker for new gear - just bought (over a period of 4 months) Irons, driver, 3 wood and wedge. Santa bought me the trolly.

Must admit none of it has helped me a bit, all the other gear was as good (perhaps better as I was used to them)

I am selling these and then I intend to hand my pro all the cash and ask her how many lessons it will give me.

I may also treat myself to a dozen new balls.

All just about to go on ebay now.