Drive

seamus

Visit site
Im driving the ball about 240yards and plugging it in soft sound. any ideas how far it will travel on hard ground in the middle of summer?

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Hard to tell from this post, as I don't know the trajectory. If you are plugging, then it sounds fairly high, so not much more than 250 I would think.

Wait til summer and see.....

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
Seamus,
I get the feeling you are wanting someone to say 300+ but on average you will get 250-280 but every now and again you will flush one 300+.

Please remember as I have been in your position :
IT IS NOT HOW YOU GET THERE, BUT 'HOW MANY'???????

abc

Visit site
hello iam new on this site and would like to ask anyone about the problem i have with my driver. i've been playing for 2 yrs now but everytime i try and use my driver the ball start's off straight then goes sharply to the right,any ideas?

Alex

Visit site
Classic Slice, out to in club head travel. Absolute killer, and will keep coming back to haunt you. Basically the club head on the downswing will be coming into the ball from an outside plane, bit like watching a fly-fisher, hence the term casting from the outside.

Must turn those hips on the back swing and take the weight off the front foot in doing so. All I now have to do is parctice what I preach. I get the same result at times, I know the cause but my brain will not allow me to change it.

There are loads of causes, and loads of fixes.

Alex