Does anyone know how to get any help from Intelligent golf?

Scott W

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Will save you the details of what is now a 3 month saga of cock ups in my transfer of CDH from one club to another ...

I have been told the only way to reinstate my 50+ round playing history to my CDH is with help from IG....but I cant get them to answer a phone call, email, tweet or FB message

Anyone got any contacts or suggestions?

Thanks

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
They are all probably 'working from home' these days.

They do have a LinkedIn page with about a dozen of their folk attached. You could try contacting some of them - either from the top of the company, or maybe one of their 'developers'

My club changed from BRS to IG without problems, but that's not quite the same as your requirement. Should still be pretty simple though as changing clubs is a pretty standard/common requirement.

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thanks (Ross?) - I know it should be straight forward but 3 months and 30 emails later it is still a dogs breakfast

If you have your CDH number then your 50+ round record will still exist in CDH and be available for Handicap Index calculation. Is your problem getting your old club to release you to your new club?

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
Will save you the details of what is now a 3 month saga of cock ups in my transfer of CDH from one club to another ...

I have been told the only way to reinstate my 50+ round playing history to my CDH is with help from IG....but I cant get them to answer a phone call, email, tweet or FB message

Anyone got any contacts or suggestions?

Thanks
It may be worth contacting England Golf via the CDH Enquiry system.
https://www.englandgolf.org/article/central-database-of-handicaps/

The enquiry will be passed to your county who will be able to confirm the status of your data on the CDH. If there has been an issue with your old club releasing your record they will be able to sort that out also.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
One thing I would say is that when we switched from COBRA to IG on our club computers we would have lost everyones handicap history but having realised it was going to happen we backed up the COBRA files to out own computers.

As said I would have thought that such a change does not mean it was lost on the CDH.

Have you or your club made a direct enquiry with England Golf. They are going to be using this info come the WHS and I would certainly have thought they have backups.