Disney golf courses

nyckuk

Visit site
Which of the on-site Disney golf courses would you recommend ??
Disney's Lake Buena Vista Golf Course
Disney's Magnolia Golf Course
Disney's Palm Golf Course
Disney's Oak Trail Golf Course (9 hole )

Its only myself and my son , below average golfers .
Would need club hire also

Already got the off site course sorted

thanks

The Fader

Visit site
Without being flippant - all the 18 holers, whilst decent, are overrated and definitely overpriced. Of the 3, I preferred Palm.

The 9 hole Oak Trail is worth playing but only if it's included with any Disney park tickets you might have.

Find another off-site venue would be my honest advice. So many choices round the Orlando area.

Highlands Reserve is well suited to higher handicap golfers and I've read its currently in great shape. Providence would also be a good choice of you're looking for playability.

My personal favourites which will all cost less than Disney include: Grand Cypress (long time host to a LPGA, event), Southern Dunes and the 2 courses at Orange County National.

nyckuk

Visit site
Without being flippant - all the 18 holers, whilst decent, are overrated and definitely overpriced. Of the 3, I preferred Palm.

The 9 hole Oak Trail is worth playing but only if it's included with any Disney park tickets you might have.

Find another off-site venue would be my honest advice. So many choices round the Orlando area.

Highlands Reserve is well suited to higher handicap golfers and I've read its currently in great shape. Providence would also be a good choice of you're looking for playability.

My personal favourites which will all cost less than Disney include: Grand Cypress (long time host to a LPGA, event), Southern Dunes and the 2 courses at Orange County National.
OK ..thanks .... Probably go for a twilight tee time to make it more of a reasonable price , plus we are staying on site with out a car

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Palm is the best no dought.
Magnolia is a really nice course as well.
Havnt played Buena vista.
one course you might be able to get to on the Disney Transport is Celebration that’s really a nice course.

Practice grounds are very good.
we were there in October and courses have suffered with the weather.