DISCOUNT CODE FOR CLUBHOUSE GOLF

robbeh32

Visit site
Clubhouse golf have been pretty poor pretty much on every order I have done with them. Specially when one order was was nearly 1k.

Britishshooting

Club Champion
Visit site
Never had much luck with clubhouse for discount codes but never been let down by their service.

Golf support are local to me and always been great from new drivers, new iron sets to limited release putters in terms of their service. Have to google their discount codes though as their bespoke to manufacturers or specific items etc

Brucelily

Visit site
Snainton, always has 10% off codes

Clubhouse rarely give anything extra and the service is not great at times.

agree I use Snainton mostly but cant get what I want there and Clubhouse are one of the few to have it. Thanks, I'll wait instead or do without....

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Just support them if you can’t find one. I rate their service.

I don't. Bought a set of irons from them this year, customer service was poor. The clubs were the same price on a number of sites, spoke to a sales guy at CG and asked if he could beat the price. He said no, but he would throw "some balls" in to sweeten the deal. Clubs came, no balls. Phoned them up to complain, they sent me a sleeve. Thought that was pretty tight of them tbh, told them that, not interested.