Did you wait?

Macster

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Olly,
I assume that Uni isnt something that you've considered ?

I didnt know what I wanted to do, I remember it well, but decided to go to Uni to do Phys Education, with a view to Sports teaching etc.
Shortly after, wrecked my knee, which put paid to that, and ended up going into my family's business in Travel.
Times have changed in that I can tell you, and I now work from home with a very discerning clientele.

My Daughter has just finished 6th form, and is now waiting to start Sheffield Uni in Sept, amd my son has also just finished his GCSE's and is moving onto his A levels in Sept too.
I know he will want to do Uni too, but he does fancy a year out, and quite possibly away in a Ski Resort and or Camp America etc, so I know the attraction.
However, if you arent studying anymore, I'd urge you to get looking for something, as I fear a summer lazing about playing Golf and having a good time, will simply become the norm for you all too quickly, and lead onto more long term issues.

I know one or 2 of our juniors who have recently got jobs, and are loving being in the workplace, and they still seem to 'live' down at the Golf Club and play plenty of golf, one of them even works behind the bar too, after work during the day.

You wont miss out on Golf, and it can stay with you for years and years. :cool: