Dewiz vs hackmotion

HPIMG

Visit site
It’s getting to that time of year where I’m thinking about what I want to work on over the winter and have came across the dewiz and hackmotion training aids. Has anyone used any of these and how did you find them ?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
It’s getting to that time of year where I’m thinking about what I want to work on over the winter and have came across the dewiz and hackmotion training aids. Has anyone used any of these and how did you find them ?
Seen Hackmotion but at my level wrist angles are not the most important thing to be worrying about and path and face control and all things short game take precedence. Not heard of dewis

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Seen Hackmotion but at my level wrist angles are not the most important thing to be worrying about and path and face control and all things short game take precedence. Not heard of dewis
And yet, wrist angles will impact a lot.

I have used Hackmotion, alongside my coach. He actually advised against getting one, as it can lead to a deep rabbit hole…as well as the fact that unless the wrist strap is in exactly the same place each time, you will get different readings

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
And yet, wrist angles will impact a lot.

I have used Hackmotion, alongside my coach. He actually advised against getting one, as it can lead to a deep rabbit hole…as well as the fact that unless the wrist strap is in exactly the same place each time, you will get different readings
It was the rabbit hole I was trying to avoid. I understand the need for good wrist angles but don't want to get fixated on them being in the right place or the correct degree of flex