Course recommondations in and around Manchester

D

Deleted member 21258

Capella, Joanne said thanks for the round and she really enjoyed it (even though she said she played terrible).

Still cant believe the £55 at Fordsham, for a two ball with buggy and fish/chips afterwards.

Good to hear all went well for the rest of the trip and hopefully make it next time you are over.

dewsweeper

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Thanks for the write up Capella,glad you enjoyed your trip.
I thought your golf was pretty good,nice driving and fairway woods.
I feel sure you will make golf a lifetime interest and will enjoy mastering it??
Best wishes, Margaret and Mal.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
LB.. Mcr city centre has changed quite significantly since you was last there watching Echo and the Bunnymen in 87. Rotters nightclub has closed down also.
You need to have a ride down the M62, see the changes etc... ;)

:D:D did you also have one of them suit jackets, where the cuffs turned up, and you kept putting them up your forearms - Miami vice styleeee!!!

I've been to see Simple minds, Madness, The Cult, Maiden, Eagles, Paul Weller and many others. Footy team nights out, the Cricket as well as tonnes of footy matches has seen me many times down there matey.

Don't know if the centre has changed a lot but it always seemed hemmed in to light, and "grey".

Its not so much what Manchester hasn't got, its more what Liverpool has in abundance. Lets face it, how many "Smokie Mo'es" have you got ? there endeth the lesson. :D

We'll let Capella judge for herself, if she comes.