County fee ?

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
The England Golf Subscription and County Subscriptions are payable via the County by all Affiliated Clubs. The fee is charged for all members satisfying a definition issued by England Golf. Although the definition is aimed at playing members, the status of having a handicap is not very clear at present. However, it has been said unofficially that once the transition to WHS is complete, clubs will be invoiced according to the records held in the WHS database. Apart from any other reason, it is a very good case for clubs to 'cleanse' their current handicap files as requested by EG. (There are instructions on the website).

The County Card was a voluntary scheme set up by individual counties, whereby members of affiliated clubs could (for a small fee to the county (£10)) play at other clubs in the county at preferential rates (usually at about members' guests rates). My county introduced a bulk rate whereby a club could buy cards for all their playing members at a volume discount (£2 per member) and the club would simply absorb the total into club costs.
The scheme has now gone national and all counties in England have signed up.

User20204

Visit site
Where did you get that from?

All our women pay the same fee as the men. In fact, the affiliation fee for women used to be higher than that for men but it's now the same in our County.

I'll refer you to a previous posting where it was pointed out that this topic is about Scottish Golf, if you choose to take it elsewhere, that's fine by me but probably best note that when I'm posting in this topic, I'm referring to the subject I started.

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'll refer you to a previous posting where it was pointed out that this topic is about Scottish Golf, if you choose to take it elsewhere, that's fine by me but probably best note that when I'm posting in this topic, I'm referring to the subject I started.
Is/was this the county element or the national union element?

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site

My apologies - hard to know which country we're talking about sometimes.