Country Membership and 2nd Membership in the North West.

3offTheTee

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Pleasington is a great course and highly recommended. One of my friends in Cumbria was considering as a 2nd course. Seemed very good value for what was on offer

The Lion

Visit site
I was wondering if any of you have a country membership or 2nd membership at any courses and if their are any recommendations for the north west of England. Cost and distance are my main 2 criteria. I live near junction 21 of M6.

So did you have any luck in choosing a country membership? If not, I may be able to help...

The Lion

Visit site
No I am not looking any more, just need to decide whether to renew at my current club in August. The way I am playing i am wondering whether to join a 9 hole course at half the price! :)

Ah sorry to hear that. Which club are you at?

My club North Wales is a great option if you change your mind. You also get a county card which gives you access to all the best courses in the region too.

MarkT

GM Forum Editor
Visit site
Just out of interest how much is a country membership at various places? Somewhere like Silloth would be amazing

D

Deleted member 3432

Just out of interest how much is a country membership at various places? Somewhere like Silloth would be amazing

Silloth doesn't do a country membership.

Not at £550 for full membership :cool:

Various other cheap rates for under 30's