Couldn't stay away......

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Have you seen the price of a pkt of 20 fags nowadays???
Haven't got a clue how people can afford to smoke 20 a day!!!

My brother is on 40 a day. He clearly has no other expenditure ?

Enjoy the new lease of life. A new perspective after a serious health scare really does make you appreciate things so much more.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
My brother is on 40 a day. He clearly has no other expenditure ?

Enjoy the new lease of life. A new perspective after a serious health scare really does make you appreciate things so much more.

Don't know what it is about Cooden but every time I go down there, whether it's for Sunday lunch with the Missus or to just to pop into the pro shop, I look down the 1st fairway and just want to play.
Sounds weird I know, but it's like a first time visit to a golf course you've been looking forward to playing for years.
(y)(y)(y)

Last edited:

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Jesus, never realised that a 50g pack f baccy was 26 quid. No wonder the mate who feeds my can when I am on holiday was over the moon. Brought her back our full allowances of 500g of golden virginia so basically saved her £260 and it only cost me £40
My thoughts on smoking are known, if folk want to spoke they know the risks. On a few of my holidays I have brought rolling baca for a couple of the lads. Not made a penny on it. One of the lads told me how much I had saved him. Sweet lord the tax on it must be colossal.
Re Smiffy and Colden, I know exactly what he means re looking at the first Tee and wanting to smack a ball. Sherwood is my nearest and that is exactly the same when looking out of the lounge window.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Jesus Christ.
Just looked at the price of a pkt of 20 Marlborough, which would be my choice if I was smoking "tailor mades".... £12.55 ???
So my 20 a day habit would cost me £87.85 a week, or £380.00 per month
Bloody frightening.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Jesus Christ.
Just looked at the price of a pkt of 20 Marlborough, which would be my choice if I was smoking "tailor mades".... £12.55 ???
So my 20 a day habit would cost me £87.85 a week, or £380.00 per month
Bloody frightening.
More than paid for Cooden.. maybe some new clubs as well ?