Corrie or Eastenders?

Tongo

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Mrs watches Corrie. I would be delighted if these programs were banished off of the face of the planet. Nothing but misery, provocation and violence.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
personally the main soaps do give me some amusement, not the actual Programs, but the look on my wifes face when i ask:

were ;

Amos and Mr Wilkes are in Emmerdale

Albert Tatlock or Annie Walker are in Corrie

Brian May in Eastenders.

:rofl::rofl:

Sweep

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Only the British could entertain themselves with something so miserable as Eastenders. It's like we need to reassure ourselves that someone has a more miserable life than we do.
Have you noticed how, when a character goes off to live somewhere else, their relatives always talk about how well they have done and what a great life they have - and then they come back!
Love the OP's comments about the gruff voices sounding like Bill Sykes in Oliver! And it's not just the men.

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
Haven't seen corrie for ages. Is the cat still in the intro? Usually if I haven't changed channel before the intro music for a soap finishes its because I'm not in the room or can't find the remote.

Closest to a soap I get is casualty

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Haven't seen corrie for ages. Is the cat still in the intro? Usually if I haven't changed channel before the intro music for a soap finishes its because I'm not in the room or can't find the remote.

Closest to a soap I get is casualty

I have a mate of a mate who is a regular as an extra on casualty. Say's it's a fantastic show to work on. He's done a lot of extra work and Holby (same crew mostly) is good fun, but stuff like Dr Who a real pain as they take it far to seriously and some producers think they are putting out a Spielberg masterpiece every week