Coronavirus - how is it/has it affected you?

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
Yesterday, cut my toe nails, today removed fluff from belly button - busy busy busy.

Snap. Cut my fingernails today and combined it with my one trip a day allowance - I cut them standing outside the back door. Tomorrow I plan to have a long soak in the bath then do my toenails - indoors.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Party!!

Hoping for good weather this afternoon. Just received notification in our local community FB group. 2pm today for about 45 mins, terrace party! A bit different as we'll all be on our own terraces. One of our community is a professional singer/entertainer, and will have her amp going full blast whilst she runs through her numbers.

Fabulous afternoon. Everyone on their own terrace, nearest was 10yds away. Music belting out for a couple of hours., with a few beers. Warm enough, after some poor weather, for t-shirt and jeans. Another one scheduled for next Saturday.

HID definitely needed it. She's very much a free spirit and doesn't take confinement kindly.

U

User62651

Dry and windy so 3 washes done and hung as I hate using the dryer. Dog for a walk and then removed some large old tired shrub stumps with a mattock I've been meaning to do for years, half rotten so came out ok. Minor fence repairs and also managed a little bit of exercise via walking lunges, step ups and inclined push ups. Started watching Swedish crime series 'Before we die' on all4 as I read it is good but nodded off. Quite a nice day thus far really. Feel like I've done something at least.?

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Starting to, maybe, feel the effects of this virus.
Had a night of chills and sweats - no fever though - a bit of a dull head and tickly throat plus some stomach pains.
Nothing alarming and now I'm up and about they've disappeared.
Mrs Imurg has similar and has spoken to doctors at work and they seem to think we may have it.
In isolation for another 10 days anyway so, with a bit of luck, it'll be gone by the time lockdown finishes.

take care and stay safe!