Conwy - December/January time

• Thread starter Deleted member 21258
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21258

maybe all throw £25 in,

Holy cravats that an expensive one way bet for me £75:rofl:

Don't think there is a home team, just a couple of bandits in that dodgy north of wales cat 1 team.:D

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Holy cravats that an expensive one way bet for me £75:rofl:

Don't think there is a home team, just a couple of bandits in that dodgy north of wales cat 1 team.:D

Sorry guests throw £25 in - homers can throw £4 in each.

What do we reckon, still looks like peeing down all day, lets see what it says by tomorrow night.

D

Deleted member 21258

I don't think I have mentioned that I got a new waterproof jacket for Xmas, and I am yet to try it out!

Your going to need more than that, you'll need plastic dress wear like toto coele had.

Weather is looking slightly better and if people wish to play, don't mind travelling up to Conwy on Sunday and taking my chances, tbh not sure if I would actually play out of choice if it is hammering it down and heavy winds on the day, may well try 9 for the shear hell of it(could be good training for Turnberry:rofl:).

So I am game, I will log in tomorrow and check whos coming, but post up if you not, then I can cancel any relevant spare tee times, just in case any other members want the tee time:thup:

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Your going to need more than that, you'll need plastic dress wear like toto coele had.

Weather is looking slightly better and if people wish to play, don't mind travelling up to Conwy on Sunday and taking my chances, tbh not sure if I would actually play out of choice if it is hammering it down and heavy winds on the day, may well try 9 for the shear hell of it(could be good training for Turnberry:rofl:).

So I am game, I will log in tomorrow and check whos coming, but post up if you not, then I can cancel any relevant spare tee times, just in case any other members want the tee time:thup:

Yep, similar to you - 2 hour drive there and back, and 4 hours of constant rain doesn't sound appealing.

however, willing to leave until tomorrow and check in. I'll play in rain, but constant rain and wind isn't fun.

Nashy

Head Pro
Visit site
Trust me when I say you don't want to see me in a plastic dress! Plus those days are long gone around the same time as my military ID card.

I will check in tomorrow and see how people feel. Tbh I would play whatever as it's the last game I will get for a few weeks, and I just really want to play it.

The Evertonian

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I will be there tomorrow whatever the weather(and I would have thought joanne and adam). We do have some snow forecast around home today, but that shouldn't stop us.
The weather is looking looking grand now :whoo:

https://www.metoffice.gov.uk/public/weather/forecast/gcmr0gu3s#?date=2018-01-21
I will be making the trip tomorrow whatever the weather. Like Nashy this will be my last round for a couple of weeks and I’m looking forward to it Darren, cheers Scott.

davemc1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Had a message off Craig Huds (played it today) saying the course is wet, standing water on greens etc

wont bother me, I'll still be too pished to notice :)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1740

Had a message off Craig Huds (played it today) saying the course is wet, standing water on greens etc

wont bother me, I'll still be too pished to notice :)

no point playing it in those conditions imo