Cobra King Utility

123*

Hacker
Visit site
My one length version has just arrived 19.5 degrees. Looking forward to giving it a hit, hopefully it does come out a bit flat, that's what I'm after!

sunshine

Visit site
I really wanted one of these last year - the black version with the adjustable loft setting. It looked great and I was convinced the one length version would be perfect for me. It wasn't. Nor was the standard length shaft version :( I just didn't like the feel off the face and couldn't hit it sweetly. Don't let me put you off - give it a go.

Bought a Mizuno MP18 utility in the end.

123*

Hacker
Visit site
I've just joined a links course so after something that stays a bit low, I've turned it down to 18 so will see how it goes!

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I play Cobra irons, black heads, black shafts. Really fancy a Cobra utility iron to match. Something around 21 degrees, black on black. I might not hit it well, but it would just match what I have in a tarty sort of way. Have black on black vokeys too.
Won't be playing night golf any time soon.

123*

Hacker
Visit site
Took it to the range. Absolutely hated it. Couldn’t get the thing off the floor! Was cursing it like mad.

Took it the course today and loved it. Hit a driver and the Cobra off a couple of tees and on a couple actually hit the iron just as far!