Cobra Amp Cell Hybrid

callummcs

Hacker
Visit site
Bit of advice needed here.

Been looking at getting a hybrid to replace my 3 iron as I simply cannot hit it and I have been looking at the Cobra Amp Cell.

They seem to get a good write up but unfortunately I have not had a chance to try it out yet and because I am left handed I would have more luck finding hens teeth than somewhere I can try this out so I am probably going to have to rely on reviews and advice. Anyone use these or tried these?

My 3 iron seems to be a lost cause. Only been playing golf just over a year and I am becoming quite consistent with the rest of my clubs so I am hoping that replacing my 3 iron with a hybrid might be the answer.

Any help or advice would be really appreciated

Delh1982

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I had this with hybrids so i went to american golf and tried the amp and the nike covert , i didnt hit the amp well at all but really liked the way i hit the nike , they even price matched clubhouse golfs price of £65 so i was well chuffed , thats not to say you wont hit the cobra well , my advice would be to go and try it

callummcs

Hacker
Visit site
yeah ideally I would love to go and hit it but being a left hander very few, if any shops have any in stock unfortunately.

I have the Nike Covert driver and I love it, hit it really well and fairly consistently straight as well. suppose it wouldn't do any harm seeing what the hybrid is like as well. Want to try a few different hybrids out but the amp cell is definitely the one that caught my eye the most.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Bit of advice needed here.

Been looking at getting a hybrid to replace my 3 iron as I simply cannot hit it and I have been looking at the Cobra Amp Cell.

They seem to get a good write up but unfortunately I have not had a chance to try it out yet and because I am left handed I would have more luck finding hens teeth than somewhere I can try this out so I am probably going to have to rely on reviews and advice. Anyone use these or tried these?

My 3 iron seems to be a lost cause. Only been playing golf just over a year and I am becoming quite consistent with the rest of my clubs so I am hoping that replacing my 3 iron with a hybrid might be the answer.

Any help or advice would be really appreciated

I have driver 3 wood and hybrid and I love them .but the hybrid is very light 59g shaft. but lovely clubs recommend you demo them send Cobra an email ask them where you can demo a leftie.