Cobra Amp Cell Driver

Fader

Tour Winner
Visit site
As stated previously all my gear is going up for sale.

Cobra Amp Cell - Orange Driver - Fully Adjustable Driver - Stiff Fujikura Fuel Shaft - Complete with headcover and adjustment tool.

Used half a dozen rounds as only bought it last July and stopped playing in August with the exception of one round last week.

As you can see in the pictures it is as new not a single mark anywhere. Looking on Golfbidder they're going for around £120 in worse condition. But as I have no desire to play again, I'm looking for offers around £100, plus delivery via Hermes.
(Please allow an additional day for despatch as I have to pick up boxes for shipping).

WP_20140324_002.jpgWP_20140324_001.jpgWP_20140324_006.jpgWP_20140324_004.jpgWP_20140324_003.jpgWP_20140324_005.jpg

Will get the rest of my signature items up over the course of today, plus a Mizuno Aerolite bag that's only been used twice.

Would prefer bank transfer payment.
Thanks

FADER

Fader

Tour Winner
Visit site
Appears ive over estimated somewhat. Apologies have just checked with Golfbidder on the value and with a friend who runs well known golf sales company that many forumers use and it seems more realistic to price this around.

£85 + Postage. Shows what you lose when a new model comes out.

Fader

Tour Winner
Visit site
Its really forgiving off centre hits still go really good distance, and it keeps the dispersion tight so your not miles off line

Adjustability is straight forward and lofts can be change to anything from 8.5* upto 12.5* and then there are 2 additional draw settings as well that you can choose from if you wish to.

Hope that helps.