Club fitters / repairs (Grantham)

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Can anyone recommend a club repairer around Grantham. A close friend has broken one of his iron shafts and he won’t change the clubs for love nor money.

Ideally just a new shaft and regrip

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
Used to be something any Pro could do for you, seems to be a lost skill now and most have to send it away to the manufacturer, which means that it costs a small fortune!

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Tell me about it. CT golf in Orpington usually do mine and with a true temper shaft charge me about £25 all in but that was about 4 years ago. Problem is my buddy lives in Grantham and the cost of shipping would be almost the same as the repair.

Wolf

Visit site
Tell me about it. CT golf in Orpington usually do mine and with a true temper shaft charge me about £25 all in but that was about 4 years ago. Problem is my buddy lives in Grantham and the cost of shipping would be almost the same as the repair.
Think my dad still uses that guy for his repairs.

If your pal is struggling I live about 18 miles from Grantham. I know my pro offers repairs, as do a couple of local clubs in this area including Woodhall Spa, Blankney amongst others. If he needs it done and can drop it to one of them or me I'm happy to help out.