Clowning!!!

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Apparently there is a craze at the moment for people to dress up as clowns and try and scare the life out of passers by.

came across one tonight.

walking the dogs by the river Ness and decided to cut though the back of the Children's play park, 7 o'clock so pitch black. could see something in the distance behind a tree. A guy in a clown mask with a toy sword of some sort.

Well he didn't bank on Baldrick appearing next to him and sniffing his crotch out of the darkness. Baldrick scared the life out of the guy and couple of mates hiding further back.

Knobs

wrighty1874

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I saw a a couple of lads in the drive in at McDonalds last Saturday morning. I mouthed TWA teas at them and they drove off too embarrassed to make any more eye contact with me. Knobs is about right Patrick.

bladeplayer

Money List Winner
Visit site
We were talking about this the other night , someone clowning is going to get seriously hurt or even worse i think ..
I can see a prank going seriously wrong here

Region3

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Try explaining to a child that they're only pranking and wouldn't come after them.

My daughter is scared every time she goes out now, especially in the dark.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
We were talking about this the other night , someone clowning is going to get seriously hurt or even worse i think ..
I can see a prank going seriously wrong here

Yup al second that.

Wait til Haloween though, every original plank will be wearing one

Last edited:

DCB

Visit site
Apparently there is a craze at the moment for people to dress up as clowns and try and scare the life out of passers by.

came across one tonight.

walking the dogs by the river Ness and decided to cut though the back of the Children's play park, 7 o'clock so pitch black. could see something in the distance behind a tree. A guy in a clown mask with a toy sword of some sort.

Well he didn't bank on Baldrick appearing next to him and sniffing his crotch out of the darkness. Baldrick scared the life out of the guy and couple of mates hiding further back.

Knobs

Used to walk our dog on the golf course and he would run in wide circles round me as we walked down the track through the course. One night I was jumped by two ne'er do wells who thought I was an easy target. As I started trying to hit back all I heard was the yelp of of pain as our dog latched on to one of the two. Don't know what part he got, but it was soft flesh and he broke the skin as his chin and beard were all blood covered when we checked him over on returning home. My biggest fear was that the police would be more interested in the dog having a chunk out of someone. I needn't have worried.

Wonder how long before a "clown" gets more than they bargained for.