Clothing Company Wants 'Normal' Golfers

Visit site
I've just applied online to be an Ambassador for Bunker Mentality at www.bunker-mentality.com.

They're looking for 50 average golfers to wear their gear on the course this year.
If selected I can buy £500 worth of Bunker Mentality clothing and accessories for £200.
It's great to see a British company doing something for the ordinary golfer.

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Shakeyjakester (or should I call you john kelly?), thats a bit of a crap blag attempt at the hard sell, for one the page doesnt even work and 2, not even a hello, thats bad form.

SS2

Tour Rookie
scoresaver.co.uk
Yup, the link quoted has an extra full stop at the end, hence why the clichthru doesn't work.

What is the average mark-up on high-end clothing these days anyway, 200% ? In that case, £500 worth of clothing will cost b-m.com roughtly £165 to manufacture so they'll still make a few quid selling it at £200 and have the added benefit of 50 more walking adverts for their products/brand.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Now lets see here. If BM was any good then surely they would have all the top pros lining up to wear their stuff. They don't so that is a fair indication that it is cheap crap at inflated prices.

It is flogged on every page of Golfp**k and is crap even on tasty female models. Overpriced, hideously designed, crap materials, poor all round. Avoid