Christmas presents (Early one for me)

user104

Visit site
What do you want of Santa golfingwise

I got an an early one a friend of friends neighbour or something like that !!! bought a Ray Cook Putter the one that looks like the Taylor made spider one, but he couldn`t put up (excuse the pun) with the ribbing from others because of it being a copy of the TM one.

i had a go with it and fell in love ,the weight, balance, grip , look ,feel etc etc only 6months old and cost me a tenner

Merry Christmas

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Not sure about Christmas but I'll be looking at trolleys in the January sales. I got mine a year ago second hand but it's too heavy when transporting and a bit wonky in use. May have to treat myself.

Wolf

Visit site
I am hoping for a box of exploding balls, a ball monogram thingy, and a pint glass full of tees.
Ah the standard crap golf presents most people get from kids, uneducated family members and secret santa...

I pretty much know what I'm getting new pair of Adidas shoes, couple of Calvin Klein golfer jumpers and a bobble hat. County golf bargains galore from Mrs Wolf but keeps her happy that she getting me things she knows I like and will use.

Also on my non golfing list is obligatory socks, pants some dodgy smelly box set and a Terry's chocolate orange.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The things that I really want are far too expensive for the kids to buy me. One thing is for sure they know never to buy me anything golf related.

PS anybody want to buy a set of ball finder glasses very old but never used and in original packaging.

rksquire

Head Pro
Visit site
The things that I really want are far too expensive for the kids to buy me. One thing is for sure they know never to buy me anything golf related.

PS anybody want to buy a set of ball finder glasses very old but never used and in original packaging.

Greatest invention ever. Found at least 3 balls in the past 2 years. Paid for themselves (received as a gift)!.

Wolf

Visit site
Seriously? I was also bought some of these (we probably all have), tried them once and all they did was give me a headache.
I got bought some last year hilarious thing was at that time had no desire to start playing again.. Tried them on the other day when we were unboxing everything after moving and I agree all they did was make my noggin ache and make me look like I need a white stick and guide dog...

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I really hope I get one of those little kits where you can monogram your initials on to a ball. I've heard Marks and Spencer do them …..

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
For the first year in forever there is nothing I want golf-wise this year. Feels weird, there's normally always a new club or shoes or a trolley or something I want, this year I'm pretty content with my gear. I don't like it.

NorwichBanana

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I've got a blue Puma jumper wrapped up - I brought and passed it on to be wrapped up.

Secretly I'd love a Cleveland HB #4 Putter 35inch...I've dropped hints, but not said anything about for xmas etc.

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
Not sure about Christmas but I'll be looking at trolleys in the January sales. I got mine a year ago second hand but it's too heavy when transporting and a bit wonky in use. May have to treat myself.
Go with a Sainsbury’s one. Those happy shopper ones are guff