Chicken Wings

CMAC

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
keep your elbows as close together as possible and work on a wide swing arc with your arms extended as much as possible while not creating tension in them. I used to advocate the glove held under the arms but found it reduced the swing arc and created hooks and pushes.

Maybe it's just me, but I personally cant see what is abrupt about the above

totally agree, I see nothing abrupt in his advice or writing style at all.

some of his advice can be slightly confusing but we know what he meant by 'palms facing the same way' we just chose to deliberately mis-read it, there was no need at all, he is imparting his advice as requested by the OP.

lets move on now and help the op.

@the OP, the towel under the arms drill can often be misinterpreted with people trying full swings :eek: its an 8 iron half swing drill and no more.
Eamon Darcy has the most famous chicken wing (apart from Col Sanders) and its made him a lot of cash

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
@the OP, the towel under the arms drill can often be misinterpreted with people trying full swings :eek: its an 8 iron half swing drill and no more.
Eamon Darcy has the most famous chicken wing (apart from Col Sanders) and its made him a lot of cash

Agree, in fact, I would say it's a drill for a quarter swing to ensure that the takeaway is one piece.