Cheap Top 100s

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
If i understand it correctly this is not courses in Top 100 that you can play for £65… It’s the best of the rest 🙃, ie the 100 that are best out of the courses that are under £65.
Correct. A very useful list for many though. More affordable than the actual top 100 and so perhaps more relevant to most.

abjectplop

Hacker
Visit site
If i understand it correctly this is not courses in Top 100 that you can play for £65… It’s the best of the rest 🙃, ie the 100 that are best out of the courses that are under £65.

That's correct, you wouldn't get close to £65 standard green fee at a top 100 course these days

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
You need to have a friendly PGA pro as a mate as they can get courtesies on many courses inc. the top ones. Then convince him to pay half your green fee so effectively you both get it for half normal rate. I’m working on it - hard part is convincing one that you’re worth having a hack with 🤪
Wait til he's married your daughter and then hit him for 50% all the top courses! He won't be able to refuse once he's family! 🤣🤣🤣

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Wait til he's married your daughter and then hit him for 50% all the top courses! He won't be able to refuse once he's family! 🤣🤣🤣
Thing is. As a club pro he doesn't have many opportunities to take advantage of courtesies so he’s chooses how he spends his days off and playing elsewhere…🙄 But you are of course quite right…🤣

Last edited:

Springveldt

Visit site