Chart Hills - new owners

mashleyR7

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The details of the prices come from a member I know who'd been contacted by the club.

In Kent it does make it an expensive course. It's pitching itself against the likes of princes (joint owners), the London club and Rye. Even Littlestone which is an equally as good course is only £1500 compared to their new prices. Yes, its had lots spent but not sure it will have the draw of a 'members' club as it has never managed that before. More or a few members, corporate members, then gold days!

I can't wait to play it again, its my favorite Kent inland course and i hoped the membership would be comparable to local coures but it's been priced well above.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
He had started proceedings to remove his name from the course with the last owners, but is obviously backing the new owners as he sent a video at Christmas to the club saying how excited he was to come back and 're-open' it once the work was done. My guess based on that it will be re-installed. From memory the marker has the actual ball he hit in it...or is that tigers at The Grove ? ?? ?

I don’t recall seeing tigers balls at the grove last year

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
We used to have a reciprocal there when I first joined, its off the list now, was £35 and I suspect it will never come.back ?.

shagster

Head Pro
Visit site
He had started proceedings to remove his name from the course with the last owners, but is obviously backing the new owners as he sent a video at Christmas to the club saying how excited he was to come back and 're-open' it once the work was done. My guess based on that it will be re-installed. From memory the marker has the actual ball he hit in it...or is that tigers at The Grove ? ?? ?
i think there is two balls in resin
someone, apparently, said he couldn't repeat his open shot, which he did, and both balls are in resin, about a foot apart, near the right hand bunkers