Chart hills green fees!

Canary_Yellow

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Perhaps they don’t want many visitors to maintain their perceived elite status, and so have priced it accordingly.
Whether they are more likely to get members to join them instead of the London Club or even Rochester and Cobham is another matter

As you and Smiffy suggest, they are clearly going for the same kind of thing as the London Club, but without two championship 18s.

I'm not sure the geography will really work in their favour either, even for those living in West Kent (Tonbridge, Tunbridge Wells, Sevenoaks), Chart Hills is not easy to get to. London Club is certainly easier.

I think they're asking for a premium fee to build a reputation as a premium offering, and therefore when they do a deal in the future (4 ball for £300 or what have you) £75 will seem a good deal.

Given the improvements at Princes, I have no doubt Chart Hills will be vastly improved in all aspects, but £100 is still a lot of money. Personally, there are plenty of courses that I'd play ahead of the London club at their prices too, so perhaps I'm just not the target market.