Champions League Final Tickets

badger57

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Liverpool and Spurs each allocated 17,000 tickets .

Only half of the Estadio Metropolitano Stadiums 68,000 capacity .

Very unfair distribution of tickets .

Both sides average Premier League 2018/19 attendance is 53,000 .

Liverpool ticket pricing on bbc.co.uk/sport/football .

D

Deleted member 1740

UEFA are the biggest corrupt football touts in the world.

I think within 5 seasons it'll be like superbowl where standard ticket prices for finals will be a min £1000 each unless fans around europe come together and fight against it.

That said, i said to myself last year that £400 will be the maximum i will pay for a final ticket, this years will likely be £500+.

D

Deleted member 1740

I know a couple of people who where lucky in UEFA’s ballot in March.

I’ve booked flights from Heathrow to biarritz for £360 for me and my lad, going to hire a car and drive to Madrid on the friday then head back towards San Sebastián on Sunday and stay there for a night then back to biarritz for our flight back Tuesday.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I know a couple of people who where lucky in UEFA’s ballot in March.

I’ve booked flights from Heathrow to biarritz for £360 for me and my lad, going to hire a car and drive to Madrid on the friday then head back towards San Sebastián on Sunday and stay there for a night then back to biarritz for our flight back Tuesday.

Book your car, if you have any doubts, or before prices go up, but........

Cant promise anything, as we have our own itinerary, but if you can get a train to Lourdes from Biarritz, could take you to Madrid or Zaragoza on the Friday.

Can drop you in Bilbao on the Sunday, only an hour away from San sebastian, or stay in Bilbao instead.(y)

Can throw some Holy water on you in Lourdes and convert you to Catholocism while I'm there, if you want. :):)

D

Deleted member 1740

Book your car, if you have any doubts, or before prices go up, but........

Cant promise anything, as we have our own itinerary, but if you can get a train to Lourdes from Biarritz, could take you to Madrid or Zaragoza on the Friday.

Can drop you in Bilbao on the Sunday, only an hour away from San sebastian, or stay in Bilbao instead.(y)

Can throw some Holy water on you in Lourdes and convert you to Catholocism while I'm there, if you want. :):)

I’d rather be a jihadi 😉

Car is booked, just need to sort out we’re we stay on Sunday/Monday night.

Thanks for the offer though la.

Liverbirdie

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Pete and Stu I hope you both have great trips lads 👍👌

Cheers Chris.

Anyone got any tips for places to go in or near Tours, or Bilbao.

We know about the guggenheim, cathedrals etc but any other suggestions? Fancy the Basque history museum and may do the San mames stadium tour, although wish I could have gone to the old ground.