Carnoustie Tee times

Canfordhacker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
In my quest to play all the courses on the open rota (currently played six), I am starting planning a trip to Carnoustie next spring. Was pleased to see you can book directly on their website, but currently only until October 2023.

Anybody know when that extends to next year? Is it a month by month basis? And any other advice on securing tee times there.

Many thanks

evemccc

Visit site
In my quest to play all the courses on the open rota (currently played six), I am starting planning a trip to Carnoustie next spring. Was pleased to see you can book directly on their website, but currently only until October 2023.

Anybody know when that extends to next year? Is it a month by month basis? And any other advice on securing tee times there.

Many thanks

The staff I dealt with are very friendly and approachable - I would give them a phone..

D

Deleted member 25172

Many thanks

I'd also keep an eye out for Golf Travel Centre. They seem to be doing the same deal that I took up a few years back still, although obviously with the new post-covid prices we see. Still, it's a decent deal if they run it again next april (that was when we did it). They're currently running one for October.

2 Nights (B&B) at the golf hotel by the 1st tee/18th green and 3 rounds (one round on each course) for £399.