Car Insurance Renewal time....

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
Been with Aviva for past few years... polcy , filly comp to cover both our cars and both as named drivers

Aviva Renewal Quote for my Merc and Donna's Clio - £874.93 inc lots of ncb

Admiral quote on same basis £548.25

LV quote on same basis £269.84

Strewth... I don't believe the difference!! I might have to ring LV and check!

oxymoron

Club Champion
Visit site
Mine was the same as yours , with Aviva for my volvo, £480 , LV £248 , madness !!
Cannot fathom why such a difference same cover ,excess and everything.

Brads

Visit site
I rarely renew. I always shop around, even if my renewal goes up by so much as a pound , I’ll try and move company.
At the moment Saga is the best.

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Direct line are worth a look, Our insurance cycles between Aviva,Directline and LV to get the best deal.
Usually cheaper deals out there but tend to try and go for a defacto 5* rated company.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
I had the same with Aviva. Multicar insurance for me and my wife, over 10 years no claims and they wanted over £1400.00, Direct Line wants £600.00. Aviva were willing to offer me a 10% loyalty discount though taking to to £1260 so only just over double what Direct Line were charging.

Old Colner

Club Champion
Visit site
I had the same on mine on renewal in December, went with a new provider for almost half the price quoted on my renewal, I think it is something to do with new regulations regarding equal treatment for new and existing customers or just insurance companies trying to rip off the public.