Cant find post!

greenmatthew

Visit site
Hi.
Posted on the lounge regarding some clubs that I am selling. I wanted to know if anyone knew the manufacturer/make of the clubs as there is a logo on but no name. I put a link to ebay so people could have a look at the picture. Now I cant find the post... has it been deleted?

medwayjon

Tour Winner
www.snodhurstcarsales.co.uk
Yes, it was deleted.

Reason being that it is against the etiquette of the forum for new members to make no effort to introduce themselves or get involved to then seek out money-making opportunities.

We are a friendly, busy internet golfing community with a great ethos and unfortunately a post such as yours is generally seen as someone trying to use this online resource to meet their own ends without bringing aything to the table.

greenmatthew

Visit site
Fair enough...
but not trying to profit from anything.

I dont know the make of my old clubs.
How can I ask the forum whether they know what the clubs are without adding a link to ebay etc. Is there any way I can upload a picture?

I Will make a new start/fill in profile etc and introduce myself properly!

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Matthew, don't worry about it, (no need for a new profile either) The clubs are pretty much generic, ie a no brand which are so old that anyone asking for the model can be told that they are just cheap learners clubs.
Hope that helps.

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
Greenmatthew, I think you will struggle to sell clubs on here if nobody knows you through regular or prolonged posting. We are not telling you never to post but you will increase your chances if you become a familiar ... face.. no... voice ... eh, no .... poster .. thats it !!!