Can you link BRS to Google Calendar?

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
As per the title. Can I link my BRS so that when I make a booking it automatically updates my Google Calendar without me having to enter the details. (yes, it is a 1 first world problem / question but it would be nice to do)

My club do not know / are not helpful and BRS don't want to deal with people directly, they want questions via clubs, understandably.

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
As per the title. Can I link my BRS so that when I make a booking it automatically updates my Google Calendar without me having to enter the details. (yes, it is a 1 first world problem / question but it would be nice to do)

My club do not know / are not helpful and BRS don't want to deal with people directly, they want questions via clubs, understandably.

If you have an android phone it will do this for you by picking up your confirmation email and putting it in your calendar as an appointment.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
If you have an android phone it will do this for you by picking up your confirmation email and putting it in your calendar as an appointment.

I do have an android phone but it is not doing this at the moment. Is there something in the settings I need to sort for this to happen. It is exactly what I want to happen.

*TQ*

Club Champion
Visit site
I do have an android phone but it is not doing this at the moment. Is there something in the settings I need to sort for this to happen. It is exactly what I want to happen.

Watching with interest; I'm sure I told my phone to do this at some stage but it isn't working at the moment.

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

I'll be honest and admit I've no idea but I noticed my phone doing it :rofl:

Im quite new to Android, I'll have a play around and see what I get