Callaway Rogue 2020

Jamie23

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I see Callaway have rereleased the Rogue range and put 2020 after the name.

Tried finding a bit more info on this but can’t seem to find anything anywhere.

Anyone know if this is just the exact same club released in 2018 or has there been any changes made for the 2020 release?

Currently playing XR16 driver, fairway and hybrid but liked the look of the Rogue as the head appears a lot bigger than XR16 at address so considering a change

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
This could well be excess new stock that they didn't sell prior to Mavrik coming out.
If they work for you then they're quality clubs at a respectable price.

Jamie23

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Have you actually seen anything from Callaway/on a Callaway site?

Just looks like opportunism by a retailer to me.

There are numerous retailers selling the same Rogue 20 drivers and fairways

Can’t see anything official on Callaway website so obviously just a marketing thing by retailers themselves

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Not cheap enough has to be sub £150, tooling all paid for, no marketing required ( proven in market already) and yesterday’s tech surpassed by its successor ( ??) ... otherwise I am in, as mine is looking a bit tired

Going Rogue

Visit site
I see Callaway have rereleased the Rogue range and put 2020 after the name.

Tried finding a bit more info on this but can’t seem to find anything anywhere.

Anyone know if this is just the exact same club released in 2018 or has there been any changes made for the 2020 release?

Currently playing XR16 driver, fairway and hybrid but liked the look of the Rogue as the head appears a lot bigger than XR16 at address so considering a change

I ordered the Rogue 3 and 5 woods after hitting my sons woods so well. Upon receiving these clubs (from different authorized dealers) there were some noticeable differences between my sons 3 wood and what I had received.

1. The titanium trim on the bottom was now all black.
2. The two structural and prominent lines on the crown near the face now appear to be painted on.
3. The grip is now a plain black grip with Callaway printed on the end versus a Golf Pride grip previously used.
4. The head of the prior version was made in China and the shaft in Vietnam. For 2020 both come from Vietnam.

I can’t say that the 2020 version performs any differently than the prior version, but it is less expensive than it was, the Rogue is being phased out, and nobody I spoke to at Callaway knew of, or admitted to knowing of these differences, which is odd. The prior version plays so well that I returned the 2020 version and found the prior version elsewhere, and I am very happy with how that club performs.

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Isn't this a common thing for both Taylormade and Callaway. Taylormade released the RBZ again last year at a cheaper offering with obviously cheaper build components, and Callaway Released the XR X HOT range again.